We're here to help ensure that all INKAS® cash-in-transit vehicles receive the ongoing maintenance and care they require.
Here at INKAS®, we recognize how important vehicle maintenance is and are pleased to offer our clients end-to-end solutions as it pertains to maintaining their INKAS®-built cash-in-transit vehicles. We have successfully secured both the infrastructure and strategic partnerships necessary to provide armored vehicle maintenance on a global scale. We are able to provide OEM spare parts, after-market or heavy-duty parts as well as unique armoring components that we manufacture in-house.
Our armored vehicle parts catalog includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Bulletproof Windows / Armored Glass / Ballistic Glass
- Bullet-catchers / armored door crevices
- Modified heavy duty suspension systems and components
- Performance brake system parts and complete assemblies
- Heavy duty wheels, tires and run-flats
- Fuel system parts (pumps, filters, etc)
- Scheduled maintenance parts (filters, engine belts, etc)
- Secondary fuel tank
- Reinforced bumpers