Class S Special Purpose Based on INKAS® Huron APC
A military-grade armored personnel carrier converted to be utilized in valuables retrieval and transportation missions, mission-tested and ready to serve.
The INKAS® Huron APC has garnered much international attention for its performance, capabilities and security. Offering a vast range of interior configurations as it pertains to layout and technology, this vehicle is well-equipped to handle almost any task placed before it. Powered by an award-winning Paccar engine and mated to either manual or automatic transmissions, this massive cross between an APC and cash-in-transit truck will surely fit the bill. The vehicle's cabin is fully-protected, surveilled and accommodating of large crews and payloads.
Being such a unique option in the market, this monstrous valuables transport vehicle is as dependable as it is secure and is highly effective on any terrain within any climate condition.
Leading manufacturer of
certified & field-proven
Arguably one of the most maneuverable cash in transit vehicles on the market today.
Vehicle Specifications & Available Options
|Transmission||Automatic / Manual|
|Max Output||605hp @ 2,200rpm|
|Dimensions||334"L x 101"W x 122"H|
- Entire perimeter protection of the passenger compartment
- High quality multi-layer bullet resistant glass
- Integrated access control module
- Protection for battery and electronic control module
- Reinforced door hinges and other critical structure points
- Reinforced suspension
- Runflat devices
- Smart locking system designed for cash in transit usage
- Vehicle security system accessible from front cabin
- Video surveillance of both internal and external viewpoints